*well i used that title because i can't think of any and i just heard someone singing it in her song.*

Austinians
, kamu tahu tak, right now if i heard words like "burger", "brother", "blogger", "bother" etc.. I will think of the word "bugger". =.=''
I ate two packs of this this week. Nice~ the one of the some snacks i'd eat. But i am sure i will be broke soon if i continue. =.=

Today is another historical day of mine. Amazingly, i need my mom to wake me up and giving me a line of lovely morning greeting, "Ah Meng is waiting outside ahhh~" The first few words I said today "oh my god". It was worse than yesterday. Blame my handphone's alarm!! Somehow it didn't ring. So i woke up at 730 a.m. and walk to the cute Kancil at 740 a.m. =.= Now I know why people say don't drive if you are sleepy. I was sleepy but i was asked to drive. So, I just kept rubbing my eyes to enlarge it to normal size this morning. Luckily i have Mix ans Hitz FM in the cute car. Torturing drive.. how good if i can sleep.. =.=

Tomorrow anytime in the morning, i will be driving with the JPJ orang sitting beside me. =\ Hope i won't fail myself. =.= I MUST NOT!! Wish me luck luck luck~ ;)

And so i spent the whole morning driving aroung Kg Jawa. I came back after 3 hours, boiled a bowl of seaweed for myself, with lotus root soup my mom cooked. (well, if you figure out that i always have seaweed here and there, it is because I can keep seaweed without needing to worry about its expiry date. There was time when my mom bought in few packs of vegetables, but they always end up dying and drying in the refrigerator, plus i can bring seaweed/wakame to anywhere and just put them inside hot water, wait it to 'open'/'flourish' and.. EAT!! lol.. seaweed is not cheap leh.. well, I need chlorophyl. =D )

When you feel bored, and are finding a game in a place where there's none.. you'll play with anything you can find. =.=

I passed by Secret Recipe yesterday and I told myself that i will save $ and buy myself a slice of cheese cake soon. Because this year hor, (shh..) my family is somehow biased (shh shh..), others got cake but not me. hmph. (i am not angry la.. haha) Well, if i can pass the test tomorrow, i will.. will er.. buy myself a purse? watch? (but if i fail.. i really can bang the wall)

*well, if you are free, go and see Kenny Sia's latest post.*

I threw some paper butterflies few days before - good lighter feeling. =)

0 comments: