Ah.

When people are having holiday at some spectacular scenery places, i have it here. =.= This is a place I'd like to stand at for some staring-at-nothing moments. But, this is a great place if it's raining. (with thunderstorm and lightning!! I like both!!! :D)
Mr. Shah asked for photos. But then, i only have a few. This is one of them.. er.. hehe
Austinians like to hug people. Maybe?
LoOk at Louisa's eyes.. woo..
Then she moved.. downward. =.=
Oh. It's them again~
Arif and Krystal. =)
Shahril and Ronnie.
Hope both of you will have a less skinny look next semester. :P
Ok. Please do Imagine that this photo is a clear one.
Use your imagination.
Because.. that day.. from quite a far distance.. so i ter-zoomed and.. hee..
*
*
Somehow, i also don't know how, since i didn't intend to take these.. But still somehow i took them..
I
I
V
Wow.
Ow.

Second day of holiday : Ah Meng - the one who teaches me driving before sms-ed me. My mom called him and.. ok, coming weekend i have 6 hours of driving follows by driving exam on Monday. AH. O.o Yep, it is an 'Ah.' one with staccato rhythm, not 'Ahhh', one short AH is enough to express my kelam-kabut-ing feeling.
And by telling people that i only want a job for a month.. I can't find a job! Yorr.. This holiday will not be like a holiday, i know. =\ Tata, going to make a holiday calendar. =)
*
*
Ah Sam, go and watch the movie first ah. I don't think i can dig out time. And with Klang's current traffic, it will be worse than impossible for my mama to say OK. v.v

0 comments: