*that's the song, don't think too far* =.=

From these few days visits to numerous furniture stores, big stores small stores, neat stores messy stores.. I figured out that hor, aunty aunty can, surprisingly, talk like they had known each other for years/decades even though they were just meeting for the fresh first time. =.=''

My mom is always cute. gahhh~ haha. She used the phrase "that day" twice with hokkien today. Haha~ Well, she is fully hokkien and chinese and pasar Bm educated, so if I heard english words coming out from her, with correct pronunciation, I will wonder where and from whom she learned it from. Anyhow, cute!!! :D

Thanks to some moments of sopor I am sitting here typing these. It sounds so weird telling people, I am sick.. so I NEED TO SLEEP. =.= But that's what that has been bringing me better. I proudly got fever this morning. Since I can't sit with eyes burning and head ailing, I just went to meet sleeping fairy. =) see~ I am good now, plus after having some cordyceps sinensis/冬虫夏草 capsules - the only thing I can find with line "... to relieve cough". =.=

Ahhh~ As far as I know, I am not jobless on December. Thanks to Joey for finding me for replacement. =)  But on the other hand.. oh oh, working will be on weekends, gathering on weekend, prearranged SAMclan trip on weekend, Sunway outing on weekend.. ?!?!! (> <)

*Warning: You can skip this part if it sounds boring.. don't kill me if it bores you, because it excites my interest!! :P  ahh, if I can take food science, food tech..*

***
I was reading some short articles about natural & organic food today. Because once when I wanted to buy Beetroot oat milk, there were two choices. One from Taiwan and another from er, not stated, but i guess it'd be either NZ/Canada/US (most of the imported organic foods are from these countries). They are both similar, but not the same (lol =.=). But the prices are RM15++ different. Then I learned something, the cheaper one is Natural product, while the other is Organic product. From that onwards I keep wanting to know about "Natural" & "Organic". =)

After some reading, it is said that some natural foods are organic, and some organic foods are natural; but not all natural foods are organic and vice versa. Why organic food costs more than natural food? Isn't natural food better as it is natural? If you say both are the same, you are wrong then.

Organic foods, always refer to those which is produced and manufactured under organic means, and MUST be certified by authorities such as, the most popular one, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Meaning, to label one food in your company as "organic", they will have officer from USDA to inspect your farm/wherever you produce the food, determining whether the process agrees with their Organic food Act. Natural food, pula, refers to foods that are not altered chemically.

But in the vast market, buying organic food is much more simpler than buying natural food. The reason is, many food producer likes the word "natural" so much that the labelling turns out deceptive. If this food has natural ingredient in it, some producer will name their product natural, despite many other chemicals the food contains. Or as what you can always see, "natural", "100% natural" or "all natural" etc... are not really natural sometimes. 

In many many organic shops, (from what I have been seeing in our country), the amount of natural foods is almost the same/sometimes exceeds that of organic foods. Maybe because of the price, plus until now, i seriously rarely can see a Malaysian product certified Organic. If your fama/yourself do buy healthy foods (sometimes), those with chinese words packaging are mostly from Taiwan; and, they are also mostly (i won't say all) NATURAL food, not organic. So they are more affordable compared to those english labelled ones, which is really organic.

You can say organic food is better because its food production is stringently regulated. But you can also say natural food is better because it is simply natural without any artificial alteration. Up to you~ =) but for sure, i can tell you these are better than processed foods. :D

Oh. For the price, why organic's is higher? Because, for the case of USDA in the States, because it is monitored by the government, organic foods tend to cost more.

***
I feel guilty sometimes. I didn't read much. I didn't do much. But.. I did sleep much. =.= 

Early request: Austinians, let me disturb you guys and girls to ask about those #&@*(!% application things, please? Please please? *sincerely* I think am sure I NEED YOUR HELP. *with hope*

0 comments: