...

If you understand chinese, i meant the words..

Brother: 妈妈! 二姐很像一个人!
Me        : 当然,因为我是一个人~ :D
Brother: 不是啦!是一个人啦!
Me        : 我知道啊~ 我是一个人ma~ :P

SUNDAY
I finally have a home for allllll the books. Today, I spent an hour ironing my father's clothes. It seemed like NO ONE ELSE is going to do it until he doesn't have any more shirt to wear. =.=''

Then another 3 hours plus was devoted to the storeroom-like room. Tiring but I feel good sitting in a room with only a Dell box that I couldn't punggah because it is too heavy and my boxes - those I use to move myself to hostel. hehee~

I don't know if Friendster will 'give back' all our former friends, thank god I've Facebook. O.O

MONDAY
I work at GreenBox's entrance selling Upax today. Many people. Many songs. :D
Err, at least if compared to Popular's Ipen's ad, at GreenBox entrance only I can watch MTV and listen to many many nice songs. hehee~ But miraculously, I have no time for those entertaiment. We got many clients yesterday because they are like getting FREE sim cards, paying us RM10 and we give them RM10 voucher to spend in GreenBox.

How many clients? er.. I don't have time to take my 1.30 hour break. My lunch was a bottle of Jusco mineral water, and my tea time was an apple at the booth. That's it. =.=

Yiwen Waiyee Sumin YehLing are back from PD!! Thanks for the T-shirt sisterss~ =) Make sure i will meet all of you on Friday!

I feel like I used the time fully yesterday. =.= But.. don't know. I have mixed thinking again.

0 comments: