Yesterday was crazy. Not that there was chaos, not that there was lots to do, but is that few uncles came to set up some custom-designed cupboards used 8 hours to get everything done. So, besides helping a bit and waiting, I just felt so sleepy all day. Then, I feel like losing my voice again. Not a good sign. Somehow my immune system turned weaker this holiday.. need more sleep maybe? =.='' So I slept at 9p.m. =)

*drinking pineapple flavored Vitagen~*

At first I thought something was wrong with the Vitagen, it should be white in color, until I saw.. 'DENGAN JUS NANAS'. =.=

Yeah, I started my day with coughs. There are still some cleaning up to do at home. omg. I have no more strength~!

Something has gone wrong with my knee. =( the pain during Inpro '08 haunt me again. I remember I just walked around in Aeon, at a fast space. = Right now, every stand-up hurts. sob.

*I am drinking plenty of water... *

I count my every working day. I meant, I count how much I've earn, not how many days I've worked. =.='' The money I earn have to exceed my budget (nonsense). The buying list is foreseen, from sem2 books to baju kurung to new year shirts to... So overall, I need money. =.= You will understand if you parents say they are not paying you for EVERYthing already.

*can't stop coughing..!! *
-
I think.. I need some change. Or many many changes.
Where should I start? What could I start with? So much things popped out on my mind lately. The fact that I'm 18 tells me I need to do more for more people. The fact that I'm a sister and daughter tells me I have a family that I have to contribute to. The fact that I am a friend tells me I miss my friend, and I want more friends. =) The fact that it is now end of November tells me I need to use my time wisely.
-
I wish I have a live planner. Maybe I'd hire one in the future. Because I can't stick to a timetable. =.= I so damn wish I can spend a day facing the sea. =\ Because I need another brain/memory clean-up. I need a new start. I need.

SAMCLAN '08 T-shirt. Nice one =)
Wore it today to few furniture stores.
looking at furnitures can be soporific..

Thank you SAMclan! :)

Hope I have voice for 10hours working tomorrow. =)
Anything, just don't let fever find me again!

0 comments: