I use that title because I found that more people enter this page through other pages than directly. hehee~ minus those use RSS one.. =.=    And.. it's just like those pamphlets written "pick me, pick me!!" right? lol..

Mama cooked Ginkgo seed/白果 today, with the err.. I think is soya slice (something like that =.=) and barley. OH! and with some Pandan leaves I cut from outside. lol..

I ate quite a few bowls. And I'm happy that I ate quite a few bowls but not a bowl. Because for the whole racking afternoon, we again spent 4-5 hourssss waiting the don't know who to fix the pipe. gahh.. oh er, the link is, waiting is hungry. =.=

***
Healthy foods? Don't worry, this is not a total blog about those stuffs. Definition of healthy is unknown/never known for me as too many factors have to be considered. What I got in my mind are quite common, mostly. Sometimes, 'more healthy' for me = 'insane' for others. Haha~ used, used.

I still remember those few months when I started my pathway on vegetarian diet. My mom was like.. when we surrounding the dining table, showing a what the-hell-is-wrong-with-you-look (O.O), and sometimes went angry if I 'separated' those foods into with-face and without-face categories, and left the with-face one untouched. 

*Hahahaa~..so funny thinking of these now*

Somemore, she once, or in fact more than that, said "don't want eat I won't buy anything already! *angry*" --- After all I got food. Hehee~ And with passing of time and erosion of a thinking that I am siao, now I have sustained apple and cereal and oat etc supply, with my parents eating them too, although not as frequent. =) 

Difficult things take a long time, impossible things a little longer. ~Author Unknown
Persistence conquers!! - me :P

It's true, on almost everything. (unless you are persisting on a dead to be alive again.. o.o) 
And guess what, today, my mom will ask me if I want to go to the organic shop to get ''my thing'', or ask me if I still have apples; my dad will buy organic bread when he can, and pay for me SOMETIMES for cereal and oat.. :D

WHY? - A question, nope.. a cliché, a platitude I like to say hAAaaahhhhhhh on.
Outline okay? My dad suffered from kidney failure years ago - years of dialysis before transplant in China - he changed his eating habit - we changed - I changed (more). Got it? =)
The elaboration is so long that I can't even remember all. (I DON'T even want to =.=)

Picture your mom's daily routine is not just sending you to school but also visiting her husband in the hospital.

At first I wanna say that I would post thing on health issue if I got the.. an epiphany. Haha.. I have just got one people! :) on dialysis - in coming post i guess. If you spend one day with a patient going on dialysis, you'll remember that day forever, if not months/years.

Oh. I recalled something. Yesterday I was finding the, omg what that call.. measuring tape! ya ya, I opened a drawer and, I saw boxes and boxes of medicines, another drawer, packs and packs of them, and another, bottles and bottles of them. Never ever let yourself step on those path, it is going to be a lifetime, like my dad.

Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about. - Unknown

  • All right, I won't give up on my hope to eat BR/HDaaz with my sister again. =.=
  • I won't give up on wearing baju kurung for another one and a half year. (hah!! Zero offence! The baju is nice ok? I just don't really prefer it when i need to walk faster...=__=)
  • I won't give up fighting my lazy cells. I guess they are growing rapidly..
  • I won't give up sleeping if I have more time. swt.
  • I won't give up sayang-ing my family. =) Even though it's so ruined some days..
  • I won't give up caring my friends. Even though they bully me.. =.=
  • I won't give up doing my best for anything I could and should.
  • I won't give up.. *shh..*
***
Austinians won't give up on setting a real rubber duck company...
Arif won't give up being vain.. 
What you won't give up on?

2 comments:

天使 said...

i dint eat H-daaz before...is it nice????=.=
tat day my fren say wan treat me... but i rejected...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
damm regret now...haha

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

VERY!!! nice~

heee~
it won't make you feel full that fast and.. just nice!! :)