Eating steamed potatoes again.. again - Because my mom thought that would be the cheapest food she could get me.. lol.. i think. Something funny.. if you eat a purple sweet potato and a white one at the same time, you get light purple in your mouth. HAHAHA.. =.=

Yesterday with my mom and brother, we went to more than 6 furniture stores, and spent more than 4 hours on those places. It was tiring, very tiring. I started with happy mood as I finally can do something different. =.= But when we reached the 4th store, I am half dead. Hot-die weather, energy-consuming task to find suitable and affordable sofa. FYI, there is NO chair in my house now, besides those in rooms and kitchen. Dahh.. I'd pray my parent will find one that suit soon.

Malaysia's top Islamic body on Saturday ruled against Muslims practicing yoga, saying it had elements of other religions that could corrupt Muslims.
Source : Here *My first reaction seeing that news: WAH O.O >> LOL XD >> DUH =.=''* well, it is today's TOP 5 most viewed news in CNN. wao.

Tahniah. I broke my lifetime record, got sick twice in 3 weeks time. Now I remember on Friday, while activating and registering clients' new phone number, I stood up suddenly and just walked away to the other side, to cough. =.= It was like coughing my lungs out. =.= Yesterday while looking at sofa, my mom gave me a what-the-hell-happened-to-you look, so I just told her "let me cough, ok? hehe" =.= Last night, (luckily I took nap in the evening) I think around 4-5 a.m. I woke up with itchy throat and coughed again. #$%^&!@+...

I was feeling quite down yesterday, with what I can do. I seriously hope I can do more, learn more, achieve more. Where can I start from?

I watched Wall E at home yesterday. Nice movie!! *Eva jie, if you watch/you've already watched this movie, you must be feeling proud because Wall E keep calling your name and finally fall in love with you. :P * I am so outdated.. I wanna watch Madagascar.. and many many more. =|

My family has used all Nokia phones that cost less than Rm600 and about 4 that cost less than Rm850++. lol.

Oh. Friendster gave back all my friends. =)

I er...  ate ice cream despite the killing throat and cough. :P The ice soothes my throat~

Worse.. I ate a small bar (the smallest square =.=) of chocolate. :P

I need motivation. A big one.
-Never give up,
never back down,
never lose faith.-

0 comments: