Barack Obama's victory is a history. Even I also hope that he will bring change, not only to the States but the whole world. If change like him can happen there, perhaps many other nations can, or should. =)

For the whole day, the whole list of 'most viewed' news of CNN is telling the world his story. Oh, even his daughters' new puppy is up, after President Bush's dog, Barney. lol. I thought of the purple dinosaur again. And this leads me to remember a short game session from MIX.fm yesterday: 

DJ : Who is the person who first discover evolution? 
A : er.. BARNEY!! 
DJ : Barney? You meant the Purple dinosaur BARNEY? WHY?? 
A : Well, because it is a dinosaur~
DJ : But, it is PURPLE!! 

ME -- Went to antarctic/arctic. =.=''' 
*this is NOT original copy of their conversation, but that's what i remembered

Ohh. Go and see the Barney in some kids' memory here, my previous post. ''I love you, you love me, we're happy family..''

*****
Well, personally I like Barack Obama's acceptance speech at Chicago, Illinois. =)

I think about all that she's seen throughout her century in America -- the heartache and the hope; the struggle and the progress; the times we were told that we can't, and the people who pressed on with that American creed: Yes we can.

At a time when women's voices were silenced and their hopes dismissed, she lived to see them stand up and speak out and reach for the ballot. Yes we can.

When there was despair in the dust bowl and depression across the land, she saw a nation conquer fear itself with a New Deal, new jobs, a new sense of common purpose. Yes we can.

When the bombs fell on our harbor and tyranny threatened the world, she was there to witness a generation rise to greatness and a democracy was saved. Yes we can.

She was there for the buses in Montgomery, the hoses in Birmingham, a bridge in Selma, and a preacher from Atlanta who told a people that "We Shall Overcome." Yes we can.

Whole speech transcript at here.

*****

People, instead of keep waiting, Hong Kong, Thailand ans Singapore have tested and announced some biscuits of brands Julie's and Munchy's contain excessive amount of melamine before Malaysia does. Well, I went to Jusco today, the other 2 brand's crackers and biscuits called Khong Guan and _____ (forgot) have been cleared from shelf, but then Julie's and Munchy's are still there. If you want to WAIT.. go on. So.. I don't need to continue with my 'so' already right? =) I won't stop you if you want to buy.. :P 

For full list, google and search for other countries'. If you insist just go on to our not sure which kementerian's list, it's not complete at all.. =)

I am addicted to kiwi fruit.. =\ 

I am still living with sore throat and sexy husky voice. =I

I - found - a - job!! Well, I remembered someone told me to treasure this holiday as when sem2 starts, we will really miss this. Worry not, my job will need me only for 3 days per week. Okay right? I don't want to decay at home. :P Therefore, from tomorrow onwards, Friday Saturday Sunday, I will be working for Celcom!! (I am still a Maxis user.. maybe i have to be supporters of both already =.=)

0 comments: