from FILEMAGAZINE.com by beerzie boy
my current wallpaper. This leads me further, bring my sight to another. =)
*
Like this photo~ thank you Shahril, i grabbed this from you. =)
*
Lol... Arif Arif.. look at him, mind that he always appear at the side of photo, which means he tends to appear suddenly when people say one..two..THREE, oh there comes Arif! haha..
*
Eee.. no more being in a class with Kota Bharu/Baru/Bahru/=.= 's eejane. =\
Grabbed from weijie.

These 2 days were quite ok~ well, since i can sleep AT LEAST 8 hours a day. No more headaching, no more 'who is this?' while looking into the mirror. :D
*
But..~!! Still with lots of tidying and cleaning. Yesterday another kakak came and helped, well only after 36 hours (I abandoned them for 1 day actually.. tahahhaaa!!) , i am done de-packing all my stuff. :)
*
Yesterday night was so hot despite the rain. People, drink more H2O to avoid getting sick~ My dad got cold since Friday and has been sneezing for more than 25 times a day. Now? My turn. But i am in a better condition of course, as in i wasted less tissue. Hehee. But.. i guess i am getting as bad. =_=
*
I had steamed potatoes for dinner last night. And this morning, i guess my mom wants to get those potatoes she bought out of sight, so i have another plate of steamed potatoes.. =.= If later i get potato for lunch and dinner.. I will.. I will not befriend potato anymore!! =.=''

0 comments: