Well, actually i was so blur.
When i drove up hill, the officer shouted at me.
Shocked dead me.
Then when I done with my parking, the officer said nothing.
Then? Nothing.
I had better rajin rajin earn more money to pay again.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I PASSED~ :P
Firstly, i was reeeally blur. Because I woke up so so early this morning, and Ah Meng was late!!! So for the whole morning, i spent hours waiting here and there. I ABHOR W-A-I-T!
Driving to the 'bukit' is our first thing (thing... lol). I thought it as a few seconds car trip in a beautiful green village~~ -PIAK!- ok sorry, but I really like that thing, i meant, that part. Because I can have my head out of the car and speed up a bit bit and whooo~ wind will blow on me. :D 
 The officer did shout something : "Bagus!" =.= I was really =.=.. and i actually HAR-ed to him. =.=
Another 'parking officer', said nothing after i parked the cute car. Because it was Okay and he just asked me to leave~ =) =)
Of course i have to earn more money to pay again, but not to JPJ, is to my wardrobe. :P

My dad's first reaction when I told him I've passed: HAR?! YOU PASS? WHY SO FUNNY ONE? v.V I bu suang, so I asked back if he doubted my ability. hmph.

My mom's first reaction when I told her I've passed: Everything okay ah? me - Hehe. Ok la~ + a smile (well, for me, her 'ok la' always mean SATISFIED. Same reaction for my PMR and SPM. lol)

And then, Ah Meng asked me to asked my mom to give him an ang pao to thank him. =.=

Thank you Beatrice! Yup, i can pass without giving bribes. ;) 

Ok, my day is still bright, just that I am sleepy (again). Life after secondary school is really corpulent-able. I think by the time I finished degree, I'd be wearing XL already. =.=

No interesting-to-me news lately... All bombings, earthquakes, hurricanes, here kill there suicide here die there kill more.. I NEED SOMETHING FUN TO READ. =.=

I have date with my sister tomorrow. =) Quite a finally. Because I have been staying at home, on bed, and dating with my laptop. Nothing else/much. =.=

5 comments:

天使 said...

yeah~~
congrates...
nw u can drive me out~~
wakakakkaa

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

If i have car. hahhaha...

Liz said...

congrats =)

GGdTJJ said...

You sure you tak de bribe?

Did your Ah Meng tell you 2 amount of fee that you can pay? Usually, it's included. My one is included, and I got no choice.

Anyway, pass is small thing. You really have to learn how to do side parking. Do you think you can side park without all of the tips and indications?

LOL, good luck anyway!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

walau. let me happy ONE day cannot meh...

i know the REAL one is different LA.

and for sure i didnt bribe. coz i pay lesser. =.=