colorful Pictures, Images and Photos

First and foremost, i want to thank my dad for spreading the virus around the house, and cause me ha-chiuing with him. Blame myself having an immune system with such susceptibility.

Secondly, i want to thank my mom for asking me to pack those new year cookies and seal them up. Because i couldn't stop myself walking to and fro dealing with tissues and washing my hand. I do not want any aunty uncle get the virus and waste tissue with me, save the trees~ hehe.

Thirdly, i have just eaten an orange, thinking that it could supply me more Vitamin C to defeat the virus. Anyhow.. it this too late? =.= Who cares. I can't go driving with a box of tissue, can I?
*
Fourthly, i dislike fever. Because this is Malaysia. It is hot enough..
*
I think my condition has advanced to a level worse than my dad's. Having sore throat and cough as well, i am delirious. Uh, how many times i have sneezed today? Lost the count. =.= It has been so involuntary that I feel like make myself faint and unconscious. Then i will not have to feel this tissue feeling. I finished reading Louisa's Howl's Moving Castle today. Funny, I can see myself as the Howl when he is having cold. = ='''

quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

There are so much to be completed. I made myself a holiday calendar and shopping list and people list (this one is to arrange who i should and want to meet during this holiday. :D) I hope it is possible for me to have a trip!! *please*

I think my brain is on fire now. Maybe this sickness will make me smarter? XD Alright this is just crapping..

I am appearing offline these days. Hee~

Whatever your work is,
put your heart into it.
=)

0 comments: