"D

*~Happy June '08~*
Time is flying and flying~ And we're counting and counting~ I'd lived for 17 years and 7 months, with a Very poor memory brain, and hence with no past time memories. =.= Yet, being forgetful makes me a happier and more proactive girl~ Muahahhaa~

At this moment, I officially declare that Kathy wanna be a more patient girl. She'll be improving her patience, with more deep breathe ( :P ) and smiles :) :) :) - this probably will be a failing mission. =_0 Hee~

Went out with mama since early in the morning. To 2 pasar pagi(s), 1 pasar besar and.. many many more~ The.. photo.. shop.. is.. again.. not.. opening.. Grr...

smile

Helped to cut many many veges.. mama will bring all of them to be cooked by another Aunt and send them to a temple at night later~ omg, I bersyukur-ed that the knife I used is actually not that sharp, almost menghilangkan one of my fingers.. =.= And don't know why, no matter how I cut, the veges won't look like veges... :P

Philosophy of Love - from my dearest Inti sister~ ;)
  • Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
  • Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
  • Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.
  • What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?
  • Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
  • Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff.
  • Life is short. If you don't look around once in a while you might miss it.
I am sick enough to feel sicker~ Something is tuckering me out.. v.V

saying

June will be a great month, for you, and me~*


Do what makes you happy,
be with who makes you smile :)

0 comments: