Woke up early today. 6.33 a.m. Turned off the previously set alarm. Sleepy. Slogged towards a cup of water. Got freshen up and changed. Had breakfast. Waiting with newspaper. Didn't actually read anything in. =.= Those uncles came to make noise. Sleepy. AhMeng came. He drove! :D I slept. :D :D Picked another girl. Both of us will be having trial. Er, QIT - only knew what it calls. We practiced by turns. Sleepy. Then signed on here and there on forms. Got our numbers. I got 23!! :D

We passed by somewhere.. near Convent..
AhMeng:" 今天早上,有车从上面(bridge)掉下来。"
Me:"Wa..真的啊?"
AhMeng:"Ana,所以现在塞车lo"
Me:"什么车?"
AhMeng:"你不信啊?"
Me:"什么车?"
AhMeng:"脚车"
Me:"你好料"
AhMeng: Ha Ha Ha
Me: ..... :)

On the way, we saw a very very yeng car..
AhMeng: Ah Yo!做莫我的车会在这边的??
Me: ...... :)

He is kind as usual. Hilarious as ever. XD

The another cute Kancil I drove today, veeery silent. No vibration. GOOD. lol. But.. I have to use both hands to release the hand brake. =.= Luckily not seen. :) :P Then out for a last-time on road practice. Sleepy.. Sun was tireless. Hot morning. HOT! Met YJ. Talked. Sleepy.. Last thing I've to do, is to find a Monday from 30th June for the driving test~

One more week the holiday ends. Sleepy.. Weather is being so malapert - sunny until you can feel like baked; rainy until you can feel like wet indoor. At home, dust is winging 24/7. Freedom-less. Hickeys attack credited to all reasons. =.= Sleepy. Mama says soon 3 meals a day = Tapao. Kitchen is going to be gone. =.= Hate construction. :|

My younger sister (of siao-ness) said she want to treat me Häagen-Dazs!! I'm loved. Haha~ :) I asked her why. She said soon no one is going to play with her. I know it feels lone.. Wait for little while, your jie will always be siao with you! :) Sleepy. Had dinner with her at DeliRich. Since she wants to eat western food.. her sister can only accompany, by eating mashed potato.. =.=

Sleepy. Tata~

0 comments: