*O*

bleeding
Judge it.
Bleeding or Essence. :)

Watched What a Girl Wants successfully~ another funny movie~ just because AhMeng sms-ed me ''9am only learn driving! I overslept!'' Good.. good.. Can learn for shorter time period. Good for other road users, i was so so sleepy, kept yawning and yawning while driving.. I am Really tired~ *O*~ You know, this time AhMeng drove me back, and then ho, at one traffic light there hor, he was writing on a paper while waiting the red traffic light turns green, then i turned to look at the turtle on my bag.. Outcome : when both of us lifted our heads.. car(S) in front of us already brumm brumm-ed away. =.= I should say it was his fault, somemore asked me ''why green light already didn't tell me?!'' But then.. hehe.. he was actually drawing a small map for me on the driving test path.. Xp Xp See? I am tired! It must be the turtle's fault! Yeaa!! =.=

Reason 1 : Looking after 4 kids. I learned something new!! Just ask them to finish their homeworks, and they will just.. dozed off! ^^Y
But then this one.. okay, exceptional.. =.=
Reason 2 : woke up at 5am and.. biological clock jet lag-ed. =.=
The end spurt of KHB. :)
Black - my Pah. Only hair seen - my Yeh. Finally met them after months!~ :D
Woodwind.. the adorable one~ :P (-_-)'''
Hah! Me and tha's melons.. Love you all! But.. i love the instrument more! [Opps.] :P
Coaches.. always having the same size. Stress, ya must be stress. lol..
Bravo KHB. Another year has passed well. Kudos to KhaiBoon the DM, he was real Yeng!! :D :D
Followed dad on a 2 hours car journey, only to take a cheque. Impact : I kept wanted to sleep in the car, but then.. scare same thing in AhMeng's car re-broadcast. =.= Came back home and did house chores. Right now both my legs have approximately 4 bruises - black-and-blue / black green spots. =.= Some i didn't know how i get them, but today i know some of it came from my floor sweeping. I ter-hit-ed my leg with the broom while sweeping the floor. =.=''' See? I am sleepy!~ nitez.

Photobucket
Today, i stood, thought and walked alone. And tomorrow... :P

0 comments: