meaningful
Long for a mental break. Long for a total-loose day, with only me; without you.

Seems like DuanWu Festival is something so influential. Klang is kind of quiet quiet.. v.V

So.. how many rice dumpling/ zong zi have you eaten? I like those with red bean filling~* and i like chestnuts!! keke~ Will buy a pack of it next week when I'm going to AEON in my search of looong sleeve Sport Shirt. Where can I get something like that?!! ahh.. but oh don't learn my brother, he can eat 3 and a half (or more i believe) at a time.. Uekk.. sticky ahh! Constipation happens then he knows.. =.='''

I read a news on our Yang Di-Pertuan Agong's birthday.. then i saw Tuanku's name : DYMM Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Ibni Almarhum Al-Sultan Mahmud Al-Muktafi Billah Shah Al-Haj - and i actually.. was thinking.. is he really able to.. remember.. ?.. !.. =.=

be yourself

Schools is going to reopen tomorrow, Happy Shooling friends~ Though i know it isn't something that ''happy''.. hehe~ 20 more days I will be schooling too~ and 20 more weeks while most of you're having holiday, I am Still attending class. So, sabar~~ Rather kia kia and pah pah to study with many many kia su/super clever homo sapiens.. u.u

Again these 2 days we are cleaning and cleaning and shifting many many many things at home. By the time the home looks newer, I will be leaving to Intec. =.= What a luck... nevermind! saving all the good lucks for greater use! :P Suddenly remembered my mom said ''Eh, ngam ngam hao, you will leave to study after celebrating my birthday~ ha ha'' lol.. Love you mami!! :D :D 天下的妈妈都是可爱的~ :P :P

be happy
"D

Today SinChew told the ladies some precautions when going to the petrol station. In sum, 11 precautions. After reading, I found that the actual conclusion/ summarized precaution is : If you're lady, don't go to petrol station alone, because those kejam people will/almost surely aim on you. =.=

Going to meet thatha on Wednesday EARLY morning!! Yesss!! ^^Y We will go as supporters, shouters (err.. don't think i will be.. hee!), and clappers!~
*Tomato, Potato, KH pah beh toh!* Xp Xp

Hahh.. what what Euro Cup is coming. Besides knowing it is all about football, i know nothing. [-.-]

Frail-ing. Feel sick. Lady's sick. =.= Anyway I'm lucky, stomach ache won't hit me.

Never regret something that ever made you smile. :)

0 comments: