Million thanks to Dellynn Lim. :)

The matter is i am now bonded with Biotech as a must-graduate subject, later in the States. And i found that it's rather hard to find schools that have Biotech major program over there. So, i might have/want to change my attached major, provided it wouldn't be much difference compared to Biotech. Considered Biochem as well, but have just crossed it off since it touches more chemistry.

*******
TAGged by Eva

1. Six People to Tag. The victims are
I think
most of
you
have
been
tagged :P

2. Six Things I'm Passionate About
Biology & Life
Laughters & Gabfest - siao siao
Learning
Love
Vegetarianism :P
Internet =.=

3. Six Things I Say Too Often
Yorr
Yerr
Anohh hor
ma de (my most intensive one.. =.=)
Ni de tou / your head
Who says??

4. Six Books I've Read Recently
Study In The USA :)
SAM Bio textbook
SAM Psychology textbook
SAM Maths.. yerr..
SAM Chem =.=
SAM ______ [No book available at home eii]

5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
Sundial Dreams - Kevin Kern
Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
Etre Sans Age/ You Belong - Enya
Someday - Celtic Women
Take A Bow - Rihanna
Baby's songS =.=

6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year
Think
See through things
Cry alone - patheticnya..
Care and Cared
We get what we pay for.
A smile covers 1000 meanings.
*******
photo
Siao de, don't call me until evening. Locking myself in room - away from wrangle. :(

0 comments: