*

I like baby Kinder!! And big big Kinder Bueno~ lol..

Halo. When i'm typing this, I need some distractions for my fasting. =.= Dug out some files from my laptop and read some stuff. hoo~ and then i remembered something i have been hiding from myself. Already insensible? Nope, just benumbed. ( help I am really starving..!! ) Thanks for the numbness i am less ached. :) I once felt like staying away from everything on earth. But now I feel like dealing and caring about everything around. Good turning point. :D

*******
11.45 A.m. After one hour of walking up and down in Sri Kota Medical Centre, with funny funny things on both hands, time to buka puasa~ =.= I have a suggestion after today, if you wanna maintain a young mind, go and be a nurse. :P They treat people like children~ =.= Do i look like one? XD =.='''

There was a test that cost super high. Mantoux test. RM78 for one tenth milliliter of don't know what being injected, and with injection time and date written on you, haha. money money, it's all about money. Met another Jpa scholar girl who's going to do accounting at KDU - UK. And another Jpa batch '06 guy who is already going to fly to India for 5 years Medicine. He is kwang hua-ian too!

Time & date.. =.= Remind me, Tak boleh scratch even itchy!

Yeh~ finally had my passport size photos and car license photos done, with my mama's coat~ Muahhahaa~ I actually glad that i managed to smile with my teeth seen when taking those photos. =.=''' And i spotted that... part of my hair in the photo.. is.. Brown.. omg..

And, I'm medically Fit~ :D Don't know when did I grow up.. I was measured to have a height of 165cm!! haha~ Note that during secondary school time, i Never measured to be taller than 161cm. :P :P (actually ho, the measurement is accurate or not one??) =.=

Coming mission, baju kurungs~**

Philosophy of Love - part II - from Inti sis~
  • When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look beside and your best friend will be there.
  • Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but they're always there.
  • Don't frown. You never know who's falling in love with your smile. :D
  • If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't then it never was.
  • A dream is just a dream until you make it come true.
  • Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.
  • Treasure every moment. You'll treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special.

Gambate KHBand!*

smile
:)
- I don't tell doesn't mean I don't think of it. I smile means I meant to do it. -
+ I never have had my decision to be such persistent, I've to do this. +

0 comments: