Again.. some illegal advertising.. who cares~
haafen-dazs malade
Häagen-Dazs pleased my sense of taste, mended my sense of :( -- Nicest ice cream!* :)

oreo
Oreo is Indonesian made. swt. I like oreo cookies~ :) :)

With my younger sister we both bellylaughed for minutes before we sleep yesterday night. Our muscles were uncontrollably tighten. The deep, hearty laughter brought us to the sleeping fairy, and in the morning, we laughed once we see each other. We have gone crazee!

The cleaning at home will soon dry me up. :| Tiring thing.
I started my packing process~ this time I packed efficiently. lol.. Already becomes an experienced packer. Five bags done! Only left.. some hanging clothes and everyday stuffs. "D

The color of the thing above is not edited.. Bamboo Charcoal Sandwich BREAD~ bought it at Lavender, just because it is black. =.= First time in my life i met a bread which has a blacker color than my hair does.. =.=

Bought only TWO books.. and ended up paying so much. I know they are made of woods, but.. And it is not Harry Potter / LOTR kind, they are some more books that would turn us sullen with lotsss to learn. Yerr!!

Everything seemed to be so in black and white today. V.v --- Singular feelings felt.

Today likee : On My Way Here - Clay Aiken/Ryan Tedder

0 comments: