Photobucket
No, i am not crying, just part of the Green and Yellow. :)
Oh yesterday i watched The Perfect Man- about a mother who will move her family everytime she's broken heart. =.= Watched lots lately.. muahahhaa!! All i watched are teens movies, humorous and not sien (for me) one.. I actually tried to watch Music Within, but i stopped it. Because it isn't about music, but speech. =.=

Photobucket
I miss swinging on the swing - made me fly near to the sky, seeing nothing and no ones but the clear blue sky. =)

Photobucket
Feel like a ladybird today. =.= I don't know.. just kind of silly, did thing that i was asking myself ''send, or not send''. i Did means i sent. =.= sha gua. beetle beetle~ lalala~

Photobucket
Friends are who those colorise our lives. Met thatha, talked aaaa loooots. :D Tha lives at Shah Alam, I am going to study at Shah Alam. So we will have more chance to meet at Shah Alam. :D :D Also finally met Bgeok pa & Cyen yeh (grandpa). ^^

still1061
Congratulations to KHBand. =)

In our lives, we've just got to be strong, very strong.
If you are afraid, just crash onto the problem.
It might shatter, but at that time, it's half solved.
Just face it, tears will dry, and the day will shine. :)

0 comments: