pic31877

Hush.. (rmb this word? :P from The Pearl! =.=) these days, sending messages to the outer world is what i wish. But the many concealed mechanism doesn't seem to allow. If you know me, you know the Samseng 'Gor', the Cake ghost and other nameless humans. =.= What season is this? Fall? Why are all of them calling and msging and smsing me? creepy-crawly feelings... yeeee!! So.. let's play hide and seek!

Photobucket

How about a Yes to this one? :) perhaps, Yes. Loosen the tights is a positive thing to do. :D

hello

Hoi~ siao de, thanks for calling me. And eventually made me laughed until my face muscle sored.. =.= Please eii.. kind of bu xi huan during night time, my hp sings so loudly in the room. Change time can? =.= :P

Photobucket

Hey hey hey... i miss the naturally natural nature. :) :) Seriously, my current-wish? Witness another (more) sunset/sunrise/waveS! They say.. if you haven't see the big cities' skyline yet, put it into your ''Things I want to do before I die'' list. Maybe i should do that.

still041

If you have SinChew. Find today's SinChew Plus (Fu Kan), page 11 - lower part. If you don't, it is about sending a handwritten (you write!) 'blissful letter' to those children at SiChuan who had lost their homes and some, parents. Write something with easy-chinese, short stories, motivational jokes, or ask about their tidings, etc. The prime motive is to let them feel warmth and loved. If you want to write a letter to them (would be Any child they pass it to), do send it to 为四川灾后小朋友写封"幸福信" 19, Jln Semangat, 46200 petaling jaya ,Sel. Try this if you think mere donation from you doesn't help much. :)

Goodnight

0 comments: