...

I tell you, I bought 3 baju kurung already. Done for now~ Emoticon

I tell you, The Malaysian government has said it will not back down on its decision to increase fuel prices despite protests.

I tell you, A Chinese court jails a man for over seven years after he stole from buildings which fell in last month's quake disaster. This man.. dai sei!! juk juk juk..

I tell you, an Indian court rules that the state airline has the right to prevent air hostesses from flying for being overweight.. swt

I tell you, I suffered all day headache today. So, Shhh...

I tell you, I am now so so elated~~** Because I am now alone at home and listening to Essential Music Disc 2 playing Loud~ Thanks to Mr.C. :D

I tell you, the only food i like (do I have more choice? =.=) at the Thai Fair in KP is.. ubi Kayu. duhh.. Mama bought the asam laksa and the soup touched me severely. =_=

I tell you, when i was again testing the baju kurungs, and walked out from the fitting room to show my brother, a malay auntie suddenly emerged from nowhere and ''ehh, cantiK!'' Telima Kaxih~ swt.. shy

I tell you, I am now having more and more abhorrence to Friendster. People from there are --tut--.. Ciatttt [=.=]

I tell you, tomorrow is Agong's b'day. (=.=)

I tell you, Dragon Boat Festival is coming~ ^^Y

I tell you, I was so paise egg shy emoticon while calling AhMeng gor to change my driving lesson time Again. Next will be my 3rd lesson, and i'd changed three times. Hee...

I tell you,
life is a two-way streets;

there are times we are so down & need support,

so when your life is going smooth,

try to be givers and do anything,

for those who need.

0 comments: