cont...

It was kind of great that i met 2 Intec Biotech seniors yesterday at the fair. Elizabeth and Kathryn (omg, if 当天 i chose to use that, then we will have double Kathryn. And i heard they were counting ''Hey, now we have kathy, kathryn and kath...'' we'll see later :P ) Provided me with lots of answers to my question marks. Should update with their info after our orientation! ^^Y But now i do know that, after the secondary school Cik Pushpamala the disciplinary teacher, now at Intec we'll have someone called Encik Hassan.. who is said to be VERY strict on attires. yor~

Girl's Dorm

My now-only-HUGE-problem : There are 2500 Universities in States, i feel like dying to choose. For biotech, to choose lagi hard.

about me

The very-HUGE-help i need : Anyone of you, if you know anything about me, my personalities, my attitude, my anything, could you please.. well you can make it in point form/ just anything and send it to me? Tell me!! I need to know myself before i apply for any US uni. Please? :) :) I think i will soon forward mails to ask around. I need it, seriously. :) Oh yes you may send me critiques. :D

Then after the Petronas xxxxx case. We went around Seksyen 18 (gua..) at Shah Alam to look around my future hostel - Cemara/Akasia. Looked at them from outside, quite much like Cameron's apartment. lol.. ~Pray that i'll get the newer block.. :P ~ Life at there would be easier, just like a cute circle, inside a small walking-distance-possible area, there are small Giant, medium Mydin, Ole Ole supermarket =.=, CIMB Bank (how smart, just right for the scholars to withdraw their $) etc. Also saw Baker's Cottage, Lian Bee, Secret Recipe dll.. Guess I would have good choices of bread over there. =.='''

*******
This EARLY morning AhMeng came again. 8 a.m. sharp after yesterday, mama 'suan siao' him in the phone. =.= Drove from home to Kg Jawa. He asked ''Live at Klang don't know how to go to Kg Jawa meh?'' shook my head. :P :P Lagipun this time he wanted to go there thru other path. His fault. :P Miraculously/maybe something wrong, I repeated the up down hill, parking and in out the dead end (i like this one the most!! =.=) more than 7 times.. smoothly!! Without anyone telling me anything. I was alone in the cute Kancil.. almost ter-slept somemore. @.@~

Then went to pay my debt for my younger sister - treat her at Pizza Hut. The mushroom soup.. since when become so diluted? Don't know. In the end, full.

They were having a charity thing running in Bkt Tinggi Jusco. That artist = Danny ____ =.=

This is the one who sings 'Wolf Come already' =.= Zeng guo hui. Yes him..
Thx again to Jhen! :P

With my sister, we both agree that they are not that popular yet. Because : no havoc. no guards. no cheers. I know we were bad. :P So we end up =.= and donated some $ to them. We donated sincerely! :)

sleepy...
The weather is super hot. I am super-more sleepy.
Happy Papa's Day!
:)

Eva jie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Muahahaa~ =.=
Stay happy and do have more sweet moments with your beloved~ ~ ~

0 comments: