under construction
At this moment, only to walk from the big gate to my room, there are many halangan and rintangan.. =.= With the hot weather, we cannot switch on some fans/lamps... Also indicates that before long, I will not be able to on9 already lu~

And like what Josh he is eager for - hope we will be at Intec soon! kekkee.. Josh Loo - another JPA scholar from Sg Petani, Kedah - my coming course mate - he is the one who recognized me at the Edu fair~ well he viewed my friendster ma.. =.= I'm geng too! I greeted him with his name~ :D :D And ho.. I was kind of Phew-ed after chatting with him yesterday - cute reason : he's siao siao too. Hahahaa!! =.= But then he's really smart, 12 A1 2 A2 1 B3, no tuition for additional subjects. o.O And then, his Hua Yu very good. juk juk juk..

Some1 hiam his hp money too much and called me for a 29.50 minutes call. Remind me to use earphone next time. Ear cooked. =.= You know hor... I am going to buy a cooling pad for my laptop~$, $, all about $.. Today.. ahh.. spent over 1 C at Eden Organic shop..~

Wanna try on Free sauna service? Come to my house!! (-.0) omg.. today onwards things have to be done earlier before nightfall. Limited brightness at home~ yerr...

Patience
Patience
Patience~

Good news
  • I can wear shoe to anywhere in the house :P
  • Soon living in a house-like home. =.=
  • No TV for my brother and cousins. Muahahaa~ peace!! ^^Y
  • Can throw + donate away many stuff. I hate pek-ing place. =.=
Bad news
  • Dust - Hacheew season is approaching
  • Noise - How to listen to songs eh?
  • Planned to bring all my personal possessions to Intec, save them from dust. But.. how to start? =.=
  • Limited operating fan and light and moving space...
Went to KH to get some certifications. Met Mr. Ng KC the physics chemistry brainiac~ My dad was with me, and it happened that my dad was Mr. Ng's student too, 28 years ago! And then at the moment teacher heard that, he just keep smiling and laughing like a child. =.= Guys, teacher's hair is still super black!! lol.. recalled the way he laughed in 5s2~ :D :D

Same-sex couples in California exchange vows following a court ruling legalizing gay marriage in the state. _If there's chance you're going to California, you'll see many same-sex couples. From now, same-sex weddings begin at there~ v.V_

photography
In fact, i've a person to find. But i just thought that, it wouldn't matter, anyway.

Pray pray for my Saturday driving trial test. :D

Is Biomedical Science a subject much related to Biology? hm..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

biomedical science is a subject related to biology. yes, it is.
not just pure biology, it involves some technologies applying too. Normally, grads from this course deals with machines,doing blood test,work in labs or hospitals.

and apparently, my friends who ARE studying this course like it very much, cuz a lot of lab works are needed and it's very challenging.
if you're keen to work in labs such as pathlabs,...etc.. you can involve urself in this course.

honest speaking, job opportunity wise, it'a a little lesser compared to professional courses.

i came across lots of sales representatives from different companies.. they are biomed, biotec and biochem grads. i mean most of them, they involve themselves in sales line after their studies due to higher pay and less job opportunity in biomed.

if you hv great passion for biology , pursue urself a medical degree... which is far better than biomed.
if you're still into biomedical science, go for it..
because u can still go for further studies and get a master in a particular subject, such as physiology, biology..etc. u can become a lecturer with the Master, pay?? it's high of course, in private institution.

well, biomed is not a bad course though.. if you really like it and would consider it as ur full time career, just go for it.
who knows the healthcare system in Msia will be improved?? :-)


regards,

dellynn lim