HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest MAMA~
A very busy birthday. With a busy-bought cake. And busily we ate the cake. We were too busy and no one has the time to take photos like a *lightning-ful* celebration. Mama was having 3 phone call before cutting the cake - we waited until.. we put back the cake into the refrigerator, and cut it some hours afterward.I was helping people and people from morning until noon. Couldn't pack because the car is out i can't bring the things into the car, because I was thinking to move all my things to somewhere near the porch but everywhere is like... the photo.. because everywhere is dusted. So from 4-5 p.m. I started my work.. one by one two by two from my room into the car. Tired. =...=

My uncle came to help on some painting thing. We were talking about the pepper sprayer girls use to spray hamsap pak cik. =.= Then my sister said if the sprayer is used at the corner of a room, everyone is the room will cough siao-ly. Then i asked ''If we spray we ourself also kena lo?'' My uncle Lee answered, cutely, ''Ah yoh, say 'PakCik, TUNGGU!' then cover your face, and then, SPRAY'' omg.. we laughed until stomach ached.

Yaa.. diligently i will take more photos of my coming hostel and college/centre. =) I am so very in tiptop half-slept condition. Bless me to have a =) day tomorrow. Pray for my wound to heal faster, it turned so very red and pain with every drop of water. =)

=)

0 comments: