Sketched for nothing on a big paper. At least i found a door.. muahahaa~ =.=

High levels of the "hunger hormone" ghrelin have an antidepressant effect, US researchers claim. _so, next time when we feel depressed, should we (how?) make ourselves hungry or next time when we're full we try to depress ourselves so that we can eat more?_ v.V

Today is the 14th day after the Mantoux test.. the brownish spot is still there.. 'Spot, when will you be leaving? hm?' =.=

If you know where i can get a digital organizer , something that can save up phone numbers, dates, notes, with time & calculator etc. Do let me know~ I don't need it. My mama does. :D

swt
I was terribly sleepy headed yesterday and I told myself that i'll wake up a bit late today. Who knows.. 5 a.m. I was already witting enough to my surrounding. FIVE in the morning!! gahh.. =.=

sunny.
Something wrong with Klang's weather.. baking HOT. It's like a bottle of heat and I can't find a corkscrew while being steamed in it. Zua~ Like what I told Yiwen sis, after spending some times figuring out myself, I hope I can apply with the admission/application essay like this ''Dear Sir/Madam, in fact, I don't really know how to describe myself, anyway can I still apply to the university?'' lol...

I was surfing the net to find a desire college/university/school. Actually, is a list of those. We've to consider the climate - if wrongly chosen, it could turn out to be unbearably Hot/Cold - size and much more. After all.. I found 2-3 Only. =.= And yo~ might consider to change my Major.. Biotechnology is not that 'hot' in US.. and bla.. vexed x much..!

Uncombed :P :P .. I hope that En. Hassan won't tell me ''Cik, anda seharusnya tahu bahawa anda tidak dibenarkan untuk mewarnakan hair anda dalam kampus ini. Shouldn't you? See me in my office later, kamu akan menerima a warning letter.'' =.= Encik.. anda also seharusnya understand that i didn't dye it up.. [=.=]

Current liking :
kinder bueno

Official declaration : Wednesday the lovely-not Lim's house will hold the break wall ceremony. The ground will be retained so no break ground function. :P But the bad thing is, I am the only one who being ordered to ''keep an eye on the house har'' yerr.. Imagine staying at home with all the noises and drilling sounds.. T.T not a great thing at All.

sayings
Sometimes, simply having a simple mind would make things easy and fun! Why care so much? :)
Waiting hard for my ADFP seasonal calendar!! Wanna plan a private vacation with people~

Shh. zeven won 2 rounds in the table tennis tournament because 1- he threaten his opponent 2- he was lucky as his opponent _____. what d har? :P :P :P

0 comments: