Yesterday night i was trying HARD to sleep. Who knows, the fix-pipe uncle came and with papa mama, 3 of them talked sooo happily until I felt like screaming under the blanket... grr..

The uncle who is in charge on breaking the wall and build new wall - Mr. Lim ___
The uncle who is in charge on all the piping.. - Mr. _______ Lim
The uncle who is in charge on all electrical thing - Mr. Lim ____ ____
Lol..
Photobucket
A piece of peace, please?

*******
Thanks (again?) Dellynn!!** You've just gave me sooo Much info. :D
And you have got yourself a record of the most long & informative comment in here! XD

在一个风和日丽的早晨,我跟随妈妈到市场 somewhere 去。=.= Hey I finally step out of the dusty home! Once stepped out, I breathed frantically. Mama ''Li Ki Siao AH??'' XD 8 more days to her Birthday! omg.. have to go out on the QT to find a digital organizer.. 008-mission - ON. Obediently went up to OCBC bank by myself to do something which i didn't know what it was. =.= Up? OCBC's klang branch is under construction too~ And ho, gotten durian fall..:P :P I was holding mama's friend Aunty Lee's bracelets and necklace. Then mama called her to tell her all can be taken already. Then I complimented one of the bracelet.. Satu Pujian Satu Surprise. lol.. Aunty Lee gave me that one~~ :D :D

Can i say this is the okay-est thing i ate today...? u.u Every night tapaos is wiping off my taste buds.. =.=

I am a good student. Went to cut hair again, after 1 month and 4 days since the last cut~ This time, cut by a my mom-called Tiong Kok Kia. A China kia trained from Sg. Wang. After cutting and cutting.. he explained why he cut like this like that.. then.. ''你的头发很轻,不够重量,所以我...'' (=.=) After he cut the fringe ''因为你把它(fringe)弄去旁边了
回来,它很幼'' [=.=] I withheld my laughter.. inside, i was laughing siao-ly. Chinese is a cute language~* =.='''

The hp... has been inverted~ :P

*******

emoticon
Nilai de, above is the almost-happened reaction when i clicked on the Imeem URL you gave. Tell you a secret, I bu xi huan F4 Fahrenheit de.. O.O But then wo hen hao, I listened to SOME already. See? :) =.=

I almost forgot tomorrow morning i have to.. drive... Let's pray AhMeng is going to wake up late. Kesannya, he will drive us there. =.= --- If not.. v.v

Correction* -
What kind of car do I drive: Until now.. cute Kancil, and cute Kelisa!! :P

Thinking on going into Intec, it is like...
Blending in...
Haha.. I miss those moments with many many foreigners in Inti!!

New Kids On The Block
Today likee - Summertime by New Kids On The Block :)

Enjoy the organic farm trip tomorrow Inti SAMclan! ;)

Have to be awake alert and alive tomorrow. I'm out~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... glad that i've hold that record in your blog??!!? haha... anyway, it's small matter la. just try to help out, Sharing info isnt a tough task to do...:-)

accidentally bumped into ur blog that day while i was searching for a friend's blog... so..... that's why i start leaving comments here lo.

:-)

you stay in Klang... which area? cuz.... apparently, i am also staying in Klang. :-)
haha..

GGdTJJ said...

somehow just feel like want to make a comment on your page..
well, just my thought...
if you are going for those what what digital organiser... what for not a powerful symbian, and possibly PDA phone..
well, something like mine last time if you have seen it...
now below 1k can get one..
but then it's way off budget for you all i think..
but then, if a smart phone is given to a smart user, then the full potential could be unleashed!!..
(why feel like i am the promoter for PDA phone de??)

and, i don't find it not ok to HATE F4, farenheit...
somehow, i am equal height with them, and to some extent, they might just have equal singing skill with me...
all they just is better opportunity and face (haih) only ma...
i would put in a 320K mp3 of classical work, with size n mb instead of several songs of theirs with same n mb as well, even though it can cut off my total playing time significantly..

well, just my thought..

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Dellynn,
My home is at Teluk Pulai.. near MPK.. nearer to police station. XD

And that was so coincident that you answered ALL my question. haha.

;)

***********

Jack ah~
errr... I don't think my mama will be ok with a PDA phone.. what I phone Smart phone. hahaha~ She is a that-kind-mama. So... still i'll try to find one~ hehe

Ya.. u r TALL. Your face not bad ah, wu guan tuan zheng. They have the ''ming'' and fans.. And i dont think u want theirs kind de life gua.. hmm... :)

(i dun actually know what i have typed. hehe.)

Anonymous said...

hey mei, the organic farm trip wasn't that bad la...it was really bad, seriously..well, if u wana know, sum of us feel that the RM30 we paid for it is not worth it, but ovferall, a good learning experience and a good 'vacation' for the SAM students...sum of the march intake ppl are quite frenly, actually...

k then, talk to u nect time, k? long time never see u online dy...looking forward to our next conversation...

ps. check out dad's blog if u wana look at sum of the pics taken... =)